As one of the UK’s leading stock holders of pipeline products and valves, we are confident we can supply virtually everything you require for new pipeline and process installations, for system refurbs, or for repairs and general maintenance.
Our ex-stock ranges include a comprehensive catalogue of pipes, tubes and fittings (plus all the associated flanges and seals) in stainless, mild and carbon steel, as well as copper, PVC and ABS. Size options span from 6mm (1/8”) nominal bore up to 600mm (24”).
We also carry huge stocks of brass, bronze, cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and plastic from many of the world’s most respected manufacturers. (Just click on any of the brands at the top of this page for further information.)
In addition, supporting these impressive stock levels we have an excellent range of associated products within the process and pipeline industry to suit all requirements.
For further details of any stock items, to discuss any technical aspect of your requirements, or to enquire about bespoke products, please contact us.
Steel Tubes, Fittings & Flanges
We carry an extensive range of Pipework, Flanges and Fittings from 1/8” (6mm) nominal bore to 24” (600mm) nominal bore from our warehouses in Ashton under Lyne. This range of products is available in mild steel, quality steels, plastics, stainless steel and copper. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- EN10255/BS1387 Tubes Available in Red, Galvanised & Self Colour Finishes
- Line Piping ASTM A106/API5L/A333 STD WT, Sch40, 80 and Above in Black and Galvanised
- Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings to EN10242/BS143 in Black and Galvanised
- Steel Screwed Fittings to EN10241/BS1740 in Black and Galvanised
- Weld Fittings to EN10253/BS1640 & BS1965 in Black and Self Colour Finishes
- Forged Steel Socket Weld, Screwed Fittings 3000lb,6000lb and Above to BS3799 A105 in Black and Galvanised BSPT/NPT
- Handrail Fittings, Standards and Tubing. Download Full Fastclamp Brochure
- Forged Flanges to BS10:2009,BS4504/EN1092-1,ASME/ANSI A105 Screwed, Bossed, Weld Necks and Specials on Request
- Plate and Blind Flanges To BS10, BS4504 , ANSI ,JIS and Specials on request
- Expansion Bellows In Various Materials, Types and Specials on request
- Viking Johnson Flange Adaptors, Couplings and Ductile Spool Pipes
- Copper Tube/Fittings, Solder, Solder Free and Compression
- SANHA Compression Systems in Copper, Galvanised and Stainless Steel or others on request
Fire Protection Products
We are a leading supplier to the Fire Protection and Fire Sprinkler industry and offer a comprehensive range of stock from our warehouses in Ashton under Lyne. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- Full range of Painted and Galvanised Grooved Joints, Fittings and Valves
- Red Primer, Galvanised or Self Colour Finishes Plain, Screwed or Grooved Ended EN10255/BS1387 Tube
- Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings and Steel Profiled Sockets
- Sprinklers Heads, Flexible Drops and other associated products including Channel and Hanging products
- Dry Riser Valves, Cabinets, Couplings and Hose Reels available on request.
M-Press Fittings, Valves and Tubes
We have an extensive range of items, which all meet stringent manufacturing quality and safety standards.
M-Press Fittings is synonymous with First-Class products. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
Valves:- Brass, Bronze, Plastic, Cast Steel, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel
We carry in stock a full range from the world’s leading Valve manufacturers which include Bellows Sealed Stop Valves, Gate Valves, Globe Valves, Ball Valves, Non Return Valves, Solenoid Valves, Knife Valves and Butterfly Valves all with seats and seals to suit any process and temperature requirement. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- Ball Valves- Flanged, Screwed, Socket Weld or Butt Weld Ends
- Gate Valves- Flanged ,Screwed, Socket Weld or Butt Weld Ends
- Globe Valves- Screwed, Socket Weld or Butt Weld Ends
- Ball Valves- Diverting 3 Way, 4 Way and 5 Way Configurations
- Globe Valves- Bellow Sealed, Screwed, Socket Weld or Butt Weld Ends
- Non Return Valves- Swing or Spring Flanged, Screwed or Wafer Type
- Butterfly Valves- Various Bodies, Discs and Liners. Manual or Actuated
- Knife Gates Wafer Type- Manual or Actuated
- Safety Relief Valves- Screwed or Flanged in Various Materials
- Double Regulating Valves and Commissioning Sets
- Anti Vacuum Valves
- Auto Air Vents
- Single and Double Check Valves-with or without Filters
- Foot Valves and Strainers
- V Sector Ball Valves
- Diaphragm Valves-Straight Through or Weir Type Screwed or Flanged, Manual or Actuated
- Pinch Valves, Screwed or Flanged
- High Performance Ball Valves and Butterfly Valves, Screwed or Flanged
- Ball Float Valves, Screwed or Flanged
- Plug Valves and cocks, Screwed or Flanged
- Screwed Drain cocks
- Sight Flow Indicators, Single or Double Window Screwed or Flanged
- Solenoid Valves Screwed or Flanged. FULL ON LINE CATALOGUE AVAILABLE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK
Process Steam Equipment & Ancillaries
Besseges (VTF) Ltd have been the area’s leading Process Steam Specialist since 1999 and have grown into a respected and knowledgeable business in this field of expertise. We can offer a full range of Steam Traps, Control Valves, Pressure Reducing Stations and Steam Ancillaries including Heat Exchangers and Steam Boilers. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- TLV Steam Traps (Thermodynamic, Free Float and Thermostatic)
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Temperature Control Valves
- TLV Condensate/Condense Pumps
- Condensate Management
- TLV Steam Separators
- TLV Control Systems
- Air Removal
- Steam Stop Valves (Bellows Sealed & Globe)
- Clean Steam Filters
- Steam Metering
- Heat Exchangers (Manufactured to your specific requirements)
- Steam Boilers
- On Site Trouble Shooting and Surveys
Process Actuated Valves and Equipment
For all your Process Valve Requirements, Besseges (VTF) Ltd offer our extensive Valve range Actuated at our main warehouse in Ashton under Lyne, we can offer bespoke packages as specified by our Customers or their Consultants which can include if required PID Controllers, Temperature and Pressure Sensors. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
We can offer process valves in many materials ranging from Brass, Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, UPVC/ABS and many more exotic materials if required.
Besseges can also offer an in house actuation service on Pneumatic and Electric actuators for virtually all valves and applications and mount them to either existing valves or to our wide range of stocked valves.
Should you require site visits to solve you process problems please don’t hesitate to contact our sales office to arrange further help.
Please put us to the test today as we will provide you with a fast, friendly, efficient and competitive price to your valued inquiry.
Strainers and Filters in Brass, Bronze, Plastic, Cast Steel, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel
A full range of Filters and Strainers are available in sizes to customer requirements, these include inline Strainers and Filters plus a range of bespoke Simplex and Duplex basket type Filters to suit any product and pressure. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- ‘Y’ Type Strainers
- Single and Double Basket Filters
- Foot Valve Strainers
- Bespoke Filters and Strainers on request
Stainless Steel Pipe and Fittings Products
We carry a full range of stainless steel products at our main warehouse in Ashton under Lyne which includes 20 bar 316 BSP fittings. In addition we also carry flanges, welding fittings and tube in all grades of stainless steel. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- Tube Grades 304/304L and 316/316L. 1/2”-12” NB Sch10, Sch40 and Above
- Butt Welded Fittings in the above grades Welded and Seamless available
- 1/2”- 12″ NB Flanges BS10, BS4504 and ANSI, Specials on request
- 316 Screwed Fittings to DIN 2999 and ISO 4144. (Socket Weld and NPT Versions Also)
- 316 Socket Weld, Screwed Fittings 3000lb,6000lb and Above to BS3799 A105
- Metric Tru-Bore Tube, Fittings and Backing Flanges
- Hygienic Fittings. 1″ O/D x 4″ O/D RJT, SMS, DIN and IDF
- Twin Ferrule Compression Fittings and Tube
- We hold a large selection of Stainless Steel manual and actuated Valves please see list above for more details
For all your UPVc and ABS requirements, Besseges (VTF) Ltd offer a full range of stocked products which include pipe, fittings, flanges, backing rings and valves to suit a wide range of pressures and temperatures. We can offer this range in Comer and many other manufacturers, in addition please contact us for any grade of industrial plastic products; MDPE, HDPE, Polythene and Polyethylene. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- Imperial/Metric Pipe and fittings. UPVC and ABS Brochure
- Valves -Ball, Gate, Globe, Butterfly, Non Return, Diaphragm, Flow Indicators Valves
- Pneumatic and Electric Actuation Available
- MDPE Water/Gas Pipe and Compression Fittings
- Brackets, Sealants and Sundries
Meters, Gauges and Thermometers
All pipework systems require the measurement of pressure, temperature and volume and we can offer solutions for all these requirements from our stock of Genebre pressure and temperature gauges and a full range of meters and measurement devices for a range of mediums such as water, process steam, chemical and many other products. This range also includes ultrasonic and temperature detection devices for Steam Traps, Valves and Bearings. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- Hot and Cold Water Meters Pulsed and None Pulsed in Screwed or Flanged
- Siemens Magflo Meters
- Gas Meters
- Pressure, Temperature, Vacuum and Altitude Gauges
- Gauge Cocks, ‘U’ and Pigtail Syphons
- Level Gauges
- Test Points
- Sight Flow Indicators
Pipe Insulation, Jointing and Sundries
In this energy conscious age we offer a full range of insulation products to suit every requirement and are more than happy to advise and discuss your requirements to ensure that we supply the right product. This range includes insulation for pipework, flanges, fittings, valves and includes tank insulation for storage vessels and Hotwells. For more details please click the header above or contact our sales team.
To complete our comprehensive range of products Besseges (VTF) Ltd carry a full range of pipe jointing products, hanging material and fasteners. This range includes thread sealants, cutting oils, flange joints, slotted channel and associated products and flange nuts, bolts and washers. To view our product list click here or contact our sales team.
- Rockwool Mineral Fibre and Glassfibre Available Plain
- Foil Covered Lagging
- PIB Covered Lagging
- PTFE Tapes and Liquids
- Loctite Products
- Graphite Foliac Compound
- Stag Compounds
- Cotton, Hemp, Spools and Hanks
- Denso Tape Various Widths
- Cutting Oil
- Gas ID Tape
- Aerosol Sprays Paints, Lubricants, Cutting and Tapping, Anti Rust, Leak Detection and Welders Fluid
- Red Oxide Paint and Thinners
- Various Pipe Clips, Rubber Lined, Unlined, Munsen Rings, Split Band Clips and Channel Struts Products