Due to the growth of our business, we’re looking to recruit an experienced warehouse operative to work alongside our established warehouse team based in Ashton-under-Lyne. A minimum of 3 years of warehouse experience is essential for this role.
Besseges VTF is a well-established steel stockholder, trading for over 33 years in Tameside, Greater Manchester. We pride ourselves on being very customer-driven and have built our company upon the product knowledge and service that we offer. We’re successful in retaining long-standing members of staff due to the ethos of our company.
Daily duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Checking goods received against purchase orders.
- Entering stock onto our company computer system.
- Allocating stock to appropriate bin locations.
- Picking and packing sales orders.
- Preparing delivery schedules.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Assisting customers at our trade counter.
- Annual and periodic stock takes.
The following would be an advantage, but not a requirement:
- Full UK driving license.
- FLT License (reach or counterbalance).
- Use of overhead crane, lifting and slinging.
- Experience in the pipeline industry.
Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6.
Basis: Full time, permanent.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
To progress within our organisation the successful candidate must be able to work both independently and as part of a team, additionally, they should possess excellent time keeping skills and a strong willingness to learn.